Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jobie Job

Well since it is official I will now post about it. In about 3-4 weeks I will no longer be a full time employee of North Care. I have accepted a position with a drug/alcohol treatment facility for woman and their children called Jordan's Crossing. I will basicly be the coordinator/supervisor/director/contact person for children services. Meaning I will be overseeing the daycare, contact person for the school, as well as the therapist for the children (at least that is my current understanding). I will also be able to start working to gain my license to become a drug and alcohol counselor. Professionaly this is a super great oppertunity and it is a spiritual based facility, which I am SUPER pumped about.
Today I told the entire staff at North Care, I cried. I am at peace with the change, feel like God really wants me to head in this direction but I really enjoy my current co-workers and (for the most part) feel supported by the entire staff. While change is hard, it's stinkin hard to leave a good thing. (However I have to say that Sarah Rahhal has got to be the GREATEST boss ever!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, I said a prayer for you today. Glad things pretty okay!! I'm very proud of you. Love to you, MOM

Anonymous said...

I am prayerful that this will work out for you. Granted, "work out" can mean a number of varied things. But I digress. :)

LOVE YOU! And can't wait to hear more about your cool new job!

Kira said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you with the change. Change is good & it sounds like a good opportunity for you!

Holly said...

Hey Katie, that is great! We just have a client that is supposed to be going there and I am excited to know that you might working with some of our kids!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! model metal supplies uk seroquel and sleep anna benson bikini http://www.adipex-phentermine-6.info/Buspar_discos_compacts_para_graver_musica.html Fluoride removal water filter