Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's begun

Yesterday my mother was in town so we began to shop for my wedding dress. The morning started with Julie, showing up on time, followed by Amy (along with my Jamba Juice) and Dwan climbed in the car with myself and mom heading to David's Bridal. After trying on several dresses and were about to leave, someone spotted these hats and I felt the need for a pic; from left to right Krista, Julie, me, Amy, Dwan and Shayna (my wedding consultant...she was GREAT!!!!). After David's, a quick trip to mall proved profitable as Julie got her bridal party dress (Several of us were MOST worried about her lack of style so this is a HUGE blessing). Julie's mother (who is like my 2nd mother) joined us for lunch, followed by a trip to another mall then we headed to Alfred Angelo's for more dresses. While one has not been purchased, we are making progress on that and other wedding plans as well. OHHH, the date is October 21st...6:00 p.m. at the Will Rogers Theater in OKC...Mark the calenders ya'll. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Krista said...

What a cute bunch of girls! I had fun...thanks for inviting me.

Anonymous said...

julie was on time? what?! surely you jest.

is the plan still for a black semi-formal dress? tell julie to send pictures of hers. i feel the need to be equally fancy...or not fancy...whatever the case may be.

those hats are rockin'. please tell me you're going to purchase them for the bridal party. because that would be awesomely tacky, which is by far my favorite kind of tacky.

love you!

Anonymous said...

p.s. -- did julie also get pantyhose?

Kira said...

Looks like you girls had lots of fun. How exciting for you!!!!! I cannot wait to see more wedding planning. Are you going to be a bridezilla??? I hope so, that would make your blog real fun!!

Katie said...

K-Dog:Thanks for joining!
Robert:I will and you better start looking for a suit...a NICE one!
T:I KNOW! I could not belive it either...on time and NO pantyhose!! It's pretty amazing. As for the hats, I am sure we can find equally tacky ones for MUCH cheaper (if that's what is needed).
Kira: SO TOTALLY not any of the "B" words (I have asked several times have honest friends). Things are really fun and crazy. I'll try to do my best to keep ya'll update.

the Graf's said...

Keep this up! I love seeing your wedding planning pics and you will love to have it documented! Love and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work 2004 dodge dakota quad cab Oxycontin antidepressant virtual flowers Rent roof racks brea2c ca mattresses air Temporal wav fire alarm Boston tooth whitener Classic hiking boots Ambien online pharmacy Refinancing guidelines in us Lexpro celexa