Saturday, June 03, 2006
So much!
Just a short little update...(as Amy noted these are the top 5)...1)New Job including more responsibility 2)Quitting a job a loved and saying bye to a great support system 3) Planning a wedding (need I say more) 4) Selling the house we lived for 25+ years and 5) Looking for a reasonably priced place to be my new home w/ Jeff. I have to say that I am trying not to avoid items that need attention and stay focused. And oh, I am about to be another year closer to 30…30! I’ll get pictures posted at some point. Happy Saturday friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
i was talking about you the other day and said "katie and her husband jeff." then it occurred to me that you're not actually married yet. weird, huh?
This is very interesting site... Crochet baby sweater pattern Bland diet health plan tiered blouses Cheap directpharmacy phentermine Vitamin c effect on cholesterol 1998 pontiac sunfire parts
Enjoyed a lot! medlineplus drug information acetaminophen butalbital and cheap italy rental car
Hey girlfriend! I didn't know you had a blog! Now I do and you can be added to my links! YAY for keeping friends close.
LYLAS...ps. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment