Ladies and Gentlemen...I'm making another go at blogging. I'm not telling anyone but rather waiting to see if I can be consistent THEN I'll tell people after I've been successful (that's right not If but when). Today I would like to post a poem I say last week after a really, REALLY horrible couple of days. These words helped lift a heavy weight after some very heavy days at work. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did...
If you planted hope today in any hopeless heart,
If someone's burden was lighter because you did your part.
If you caused a laugh that chased a tear away,
If tonight your name is mentioned when someone kneels to pray,
Then your day was well spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Uh oh! I am on to you! I was totally shocked to see your entry pop up on my RSS feed tonight!! Glad to see you back. Make time for what you enjoy, and if this is not it then don't worry about it! :)
HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks God for my SUPER great friend who supports and loves me, just as I am!!!
You sound like Bridget Jones -- "[she]likes me...just as I am...." Love it! And love you. Miss you, friend. Gonna be around next week??
Glad your back!
Post a Comment