Friday, December 09, 2005

Ahhhh Memories

Tonight Jeff and I drove to Plano (after spending an hour in OKC traffic...not Dallas) to stay the weekend with my parents as daddy's birthday is TODAY!! We sat in the living room chatting about old hair styles, big glasses and random events. So a positive of being older is the plethora of memories that warm hearts and leave a smile on your face. Being older also had cultivated a deeper relationship with my parents. I enjoy living a life that allows me to openly talk with them about 99% of my daily interactions (not to mention the "coolness" of my parents). So as I become a big girl I am thankful for the blessings of my family, both given and chosen.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Katie? Is it really you??? I found you on TAMS blog. How are you girl? Come check mine out at www.nikinowell.blogspot.com

I miss you and your whole family!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Free latin ass ass Femdom fraternity initiation mature teacher movies Site galleries blowjobsquad com virgin ass Wide eyed blowjob Rim blackberry user guide 7230 Hydrolite pants brazialian butt lift Cheap tramadol buy online