Saturday, December 03, 2005
Welp, here it is
After years of contemplating, I have finally started a blog. Many moons ago I had inspiring and thoughtful topics; then I went to grad school poured all creative thought into pointless presentations and papers, thus losing all good ideas for anything else. So in advance I say thanks to you all for choosing to embrace my new challenge…as if I needed another one. So this is my life…as a big girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i like how your blog looks like mine!!!
but more importantly, i like how you have a blog now!!!
Really? I thought you had some circle jazz. One would think we spent lots of time in the same house or something.
the "circle jazz" as you so eloquently put it, was the first template. then i hate a pink something or other. and now it's the orange one, which i switched to a few months ago in honor of fall.
you and i? spending time in the same house? i don't know why you'd even suggest such a crazy thing! ;)
Post a Comment