So I have spent the last week working as it felt like 2 weeks (difficult ones) rolled into 1 week; however this weekend was a co-workers wedding, my "official" 1 year anniversary w/ Jeffrey and then a WONDERFULLY relaxing Sunday. I do have to say that tomorrow I am going to grab onto my youth (as I realized I am late 20's, pushing 30). I am throwing caution to the wind and driving to Dallas after work on Tuesday to see Tristan Prettyman>. Amy, my friend/co-worker/OU-MSW survivor, and I are hauling to Dallas to be there when the doors open at 8, enjoying the show then driving back to OKC to grab a few hours of sleep. Then Wednesday it is back to the office and back to being a big girl (I am sure my tiredness will remind me ALL day I should of given my big girl body more sleep). I’ll post pictures later…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
let me know how that works out for ya. i personally don't think i could make it. i'm secretly 85 years old.
Enjoy the trip! I usually take road trips over the weekend rather than in the middle of the week. It helps out with the whole tiredness thing.
Krista...caution to the wind...you can't do that in the middle of the week. Responsibility...what is that??? And yes, I am sure I will feel 85 on Wednesday and be in bed by 7.
Friend...I think it may be time for a new post. It's been over a week now and I need some good reading material for my down time at work. haha.
Post a Comment