Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fire

Today has got to be one of the GREATEST Saturdays I have had in a while. Why? Well, I woke up this morning at 10:30 (can't remember when I slept that late last), looked outside to see it had snowed. Therefore I crawled back into bed where I proceeded to flip channels until deciding I was hungry enough to make pancakes and eggs. I then sat, enjoying my breakfast while watching Olympic drama (by that I mean "behind the scene stories about athletes and the mounting tensions). Next I started a fire and continued channel flipping. The remainder of my afternoon appears to hold some picture editing, playing, movies, friends and not much more. After the long, tough week I had, this was an unwelcome surprise. Also this day of doing nothing has afforded the opportunity to complete some past blog entries with pictures. So next time you are bored, Krista, go back and review.

1 comment:

Kira said...

Yeah, thanks for updating!!