So one of my dear friends recently pointed out that she has never seen a picture of Max and I realized I have posted on Pete but never on Max (getting Max was at a dark, no blogging time in my life). So today I thought I would tell you about Max...he came to live with Jeff and I December 27th, 2006. Jeff did not grow up with pets and one of his hopes for being 'a big boy' was to have a dog. Post marriage, Oct/Nov of 06, Jeff began asking about a dog, I wanted to wait until family left for Christmas as everyone, Mom, Dad, Robert, Tasha, their 2 dogs, Philip, Tara and grandma were going to be in our little house for the Christmas holiday. I kid you not, the day everyone rolled out of town Jeff said "ok, so can we have a dog now?" We went to PetSmart, JUST TO LOOK-so I thought. We looked, talked with the ladies and to make a long story short, we left with a little mini pin. As the story goes, he picked his name and Max was the only thing he would respond to. As we have gotten to know him, this is quite true. He is stubborn, independent, and determined...Jeff laughs that this is my training for kids and that Max is just like me. Ok, enough talking/typing, here are pictures.
I also love this picture because it shows Max's teeth. When he gets to playing and gets really excited his gums draw back and you see his teeth. It's just so cute!
So this picture makes Jeff and I laugh as this day we were trying to teach Max to stay in the back seat on car rides. His strong spirit and determination he kept trying to get up front. He kept putting his head on my shoulder and scooting forward. Funny kid!
Ok, hope you enjoyed seeing our "first born".

4 comments:
awww...you guys are such good parents!
For as much as Jeff loves Max, you could have posted a pic of them. Instead they all have you in them.....
I'm ready for another update. =) And to see your second born.....he he.
I MISS YOU!!!! I just thought you should know
Post a Comment