Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Life by the fire
So after my day at the office, with meeting to restructure and attempting to be therapeutic, I came home to find my brother had put up Christmas lights and was getting started on a fire. While I should be typing for work, I am enjoying time by a fire with Jeff and Philip. It is times like this that I do not mind being an "adult". (WOW not sure I like that word though) Today my former boss wistfully said "Little Katie has grown up" as I departed from the meeting; which lead me to think 'In the last 2 years I have really changed and "grown up". Yet I still struggle seeing myself as an adult or big girl. However, everyone around me seems to have confidence that I can handle these adult responsibilities and maybe even master them...man, they need THEIR heads examined.' So I pose this question...does one ever really think of themselves as an "adult"? Or old? Yeah, I'm not sure I will ever be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i'd rather be a toys r us kid, thank you very much!
I think I need to come over and enjoy time by the fire at your house. There is really no fire to be enjoyed at my house since the tv sits so snugly in the fireplace.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. comparison travel insurance printers for laptop bsi car rack bike rack Erica rose campbell big naturals Isuzu dmax Acuvue contact coupon lens contact lense order ethics in internet advertising
Keep up the good work Long stay travel insurance cyprus http://www.sprydental.info/oral-suspension-tamiflu.html Diamond carat weight formula 1983 mazda b-series pickup 2 dr b2000 Renault clio moded Accpac accounting software north york lipitor nerve damage http://www.budapest-accommodation.info/nexium_anxiety.html junior orange bowl golf link qznv8opvf58j nexium com Effects nexium http://www.lasik-surgey.info/botox-in-stratham-nh.html Corduroy car seat covers Lesbian love signs Mens kahala hawaiian shirts for sale
This is very interesting site... van floor mats line vicodin Home owners insurance quotes florida Affiliate marketing multilevel program affiliate engine Cheap dental work in berks county pa
Post a Comment