Saturday, April 01, 2006
Birthday Celebration
This has been the week of birthdays. First my little friend Emma turned 5, Dwan is another year older, followed by my mother who self proclaimed she is a year younger. Today, being April Fool's day is Mark's birthday and tomorrow we will celebrate Megan's day of birth. For those of you who really know me, know that remembering dates is NOT what I do best. So the fact that SEVERAL people are close together insures I will either forget them all OR (like this year) remember each person. (It also helps that Jeff knows and loves each of these people and is WAY better at remembering important dates (including anniversaries)). Do you remember dates well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't worry...I will make sure you remember my birthday! haha. Mine is only a few days before yours so it shouldn't be very hard for you.
I have many gadgets to help me remember things, so if I can get it in my PDA, I remember it. Now remembering to get it in my PDA is another story.
I am glad to know that my friends support me in my short comings and not allow me to forget their special days. (Tam would write the birthday count down on my bathroom mirror...I miss that chick) And Kira, I've tried ALL the gadets, not so much luck.
I miss you too! I kept a countdown to my b-day on my mirror this past year in honor of our tradition. What can I say...I'm a creature of habit! :)
Post a Comment