Tuesday, April 04, 2006
SICK and TIRED
I have been sick for over a week now. What does one do when they have tried all over the counter medications? Go to the doctor? Well that is what I thought, only the meds given to me by the doctor made me SICKER! That's right, I was not only battling sinus crap but then had to battle MAJOR NAUSEA. So here I sit, head still stopped up and B-A-D sinus pressure and now my stomach is all jacked too...thanks doctor. (oh and when I called today and they FINALLY called back almost 3 hours later, they said if I'm not better in 2 days to either call again or just make another appointment...yes, b/c I have time for that??? Nope!) I really am not a fan of this whole being a big girl, having a job and stinkin' responsibilities (hints the blog title).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have a couch that loves you should you decide you need some South Texas heat to clear your system.
Love you!
I thought I was dying when I got my first real sinus infection. I lost about 3 days. I'm not sure where they went. You will survive.
Yea for my super loving and suportive family and friends. I TOTALLY thank God all the time for the amazing blessings in my life.
Post a Comment