Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's OFFICIAL

First of all, I am apologizing to all of you that have not yet heard by phone or in person (as life has been a bit crazy!!)
Last Tuesday night I becam officially engaged!!! I know, I know, most people are more surprised it took this long...the wait is over. Tuesday afternoon Jeffey picked up the ring and attempted to propose early in the evening. Due to my need to clean the kitchen, he was unable to "pop the question" until later that night. I have to say it was simple and completly perfect (much like my super great emerald cut diamond in a solitaire setting). As for the entire story and plans, you all will have to wait (as I am attempting to complete closing paperwork for North Care, going to see my parents for Easter, and starting a new job on Monday). Attempting to juggle lots of changes like a big girl...

3 comments:

Kira said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Thanks Kira! 90% of ppl have said "it's about time"...Not sure if that is a good sign or not. Sending prayers and thoughts your way friend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, guess who just caught up on reading your blog. It's me! It's me!

So excited for all of the new developments in your life. Being a big girl looks good on you!

Much love.