Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stinkin Sorry...

...MOM!!! So here is one of the deals...I have tried all month long to update my blog however I can't upload pictures. My mother, who I love dearly (really no sarcasm there) keeps dropping hints (some not so subtle) about me needing to update my blog. So here is my update...A few weeks ago I stopped by to see a friend and she begins telling me about how she is no longer in love w/ the father of her 2 kids and looking at running into another man's arms. WHEN DID THIS BECOME OKAY and WHEN DID THIS BEGIN HAPPENING IN MY PEER GROUP???? This has been on my mind for a while as the other question 'When did I REALLY grow up?' Today my friend Dwan & I were talking and an old high school friend is divorced and dating again. Oh and then there is my younger cousin who had a baby this week. Not sure I like this big girl jazz. (more to follow...)