...and counting! 7, S-E-V-E-N days until I begin my new job. To be perfectly honest, I have NO idea what to expect. Due to some "personal"/spacing obstacles, I do not have an office (that's okay for a short time). Also I am not 100% sure what my job will look like. In light of all that, I am not really sure how I feel...excited, nervous, unsure, worried, anxious, sad and happy. I have to again note that my current boss is AMAZING and has made this transistion super easy. I am again calmed and amazed about how good things can be when you follow what you think God wants you to do. Truly blessed!
Oh and 3 weeks until my Philip graduates! I am SO VERY proud of him and WAY excited! We really are growing up! (I was talking w/ a friend who I met at my very 1st mental health related job on Friday and she got this misty look in her eye and said "Katie, you have really grown up. It's like you are a whole nother person. I can't believe how much older you feel." While the gesture warms my heart, I am still not sure I'm okay with the whole "grown up" thing. Looks like there is not much of a choice. At least I'm blessed!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A few weeks ago, two different people on two different occasions said something about "...a young man, about 33 years old..."
I told them that statement was wrong for two reasons. One, 33 years old does sound young to me now. I don't like that. Two, I remember when 33 years old was so old you weren't supposed to trust anyone over 30.
Love you! See you soon!
I did bubba...read on
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP College baseball teams in santa ana Bestprice digital cameras Iso levels on a digital camera does fitness affect the endocrine system Presidential physcial fitness test Rent dvd player at airport
Post a Comment