Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doors closing...what will open?

So for those of you who do not know, Jeff has been looking for a new job.  Unfortunately his current job will not allow me to stay home when we have children (in a few years) or buy a house; so he has been searching.  In his current position he has been approached numerous times to apply for a supervisor position and recent he did.  We spent lots of time in prayer, asking for His guidance, His will, for Him to open/shut doors/windows  and that is what he did.  Again, just another great reminder that when you leave things to the Father, He knows what we need, not always what we want, but need.

In other news, I have been having some intestinal difficulties for the last 3-5 years with the last 3 months being totally unmanageable.  To date I've had 2 tests on my gall bladder with the second on resulting in some abnormalities.  I have been referred to a surgeon and personally am not ready to just have it yanked out.  So as of Friday, I am on a hunt for a really solid gastrointernologist or internists to really review all my symptoms, run a few more tests and make sure gall bladder removal is needed.  So if you know a doctor in the OKC area that fits that bill, please pass it on!  
Thanks friends!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I hate to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope everything works out for you soon. I will ask around about doctors. Miss you friend and hope you get to feeling better.

Gina said...

Sorry about the health issues.
A couple of years ago, my OB referred me to Dr. Sachdev (I think that's how it's spelled). He's a gastroenterologist. I only met with him a couple of times, but he seemed nice enough and like he knew what he was talking about.

Katie said...

Thanks friends for suggestions, thoughts and prayers!!!

Tamra said...

If you haven't yet found someone -- Dr. Kakish was my gastro and he was super!