Sunday, August 10, 2008

Truck time


As I was looking through old pictures I came across this one.  The is my friend Mandy Jonhston and back in like 2005 the singles class at Memorial went to the Monster Truck Rally and there was NO WAY I EVER thought I would go but when I got roped in, Mandy and I decided to make a statement.  In this pic Mandy has stolen my hat and we are proudly displaying our Mullet T's.  The funniest comment I recall was from a HUGE group of large, overall-wearin, mullet sportin, cheap beer drinkin group of guys who yelled things like "Waaaaa hooooo, Dig me baby!  I got a Mullet!"  or "You can heart me!".  We all just laughed, exchanged high-fives and went on.  I have to say, I really had a good time and now can say, I have attended a Monster Truck Rally!

No comments: