The last new thing is...OU FOOTBALL, it starts tomorrow! Ahhhhhhhhh football season and tomorrow is OU's season opener and thanks to the Cunningham/Sanford family Jeff and I will be in the stands, yelling, cheering and watching our boys bring home a W-I-N!!!!!! Yea for new things! Thanks Father for new opportunities and blessings!
Friday, August 29, 2008
New things
So today was B-U-S-Y!!!!!!!!! To say the very least and full of new things. The day started with an interview at North Care for a new position which would be solely crisis work and outreach; totally pumped about it. While this was going on Jeff was going to a vet to get our temporary house guest Pete. Let me take this moment to tell you about Pete (pictures later). He is this SUPER CUTE black lab that Jeff and I rescued from the side of the highway. We hooked up with the Heartland Lab Rescue who are helping with medical costs; which will be extensive as he must have been hit by a car that resulted in 2 hip fractures. All his actions have been restricted, majority, meaning his back legs are taped. He has just the greatest, calm, relaxed disposition and we are so excited for him to be in a home with children (he has been in SO much pain, never growled, nipped or anything, even the vet was SUPER impressed!). Now, back to today...after getting Pete, Jeff joined me at the surgical consult for my gall bladder; yep, looks like it is gonna have to be taken out. I still have another consult on Tuesday so we will see. So after the consult, I ran home, ate and flew to my FIRST PRIVATE PRACTICE CLIENT!!!! It's really happened, it's only taken like 6 months, but it is here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the comment about Cody!! Again, you & Jeff need to come visit some time in your "free" time.
Wow, lot's of things going on! I'm excited for you about starting a private practice!!! Keep us posted on that! I love that you named the dog Pete...you know like Pistol Pete. Ha, sooner fans didn't even know you were really Cowboy fans! I love Pete already, too bad I already have two large dogs I'm not too fond of at the moment (once a baby arrives, dogs are no longer the most important of house guests. Hopefully they will forgive us).
Post a Comment