Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dad-gum getting older

Have I mentioned that I do not like this whole "being a big girl" thing. Let me tell you about this last week...For some reason my body decided to wake me up at 6:47, 5:22, 5:01, and 6:37. Two nights last week I was in bed before 10! I was even at the office before 8 one morning!! (one morning I MADE myself go back to bed as I mentally could NOT accept that I would be ready to leave before 7:30) I guess the days of sleeping in and staying up late are quickly coming to an end...now that's just sad!

3 comments:

Mgam said...

I've learned how to master the sleeping in: sleep apnea. I wouldn't recommend it however.

Kira said...

I HEAR YOU - Update my blog for a "big girl look" didn't want to, my change it again. I don't like being a big girl either - I'm as old as I have ever been - yet at times I feel that I'm regressing. I know you know what I mean. My life seems to be regressing!

Anonymous said...

maybe living apart is the cause. my bedtimes and waking times are getting earlier too. gross!