...the other newness of my Christmas holiday; Emma, Garrison and candle lighting service. Emma and G's mother-Erin, aunt-Megan, and grandparents-Greg and Lou, have known Jeff since highschool and have treated him like family. Emma and G have been an important part of the Hayden's life and moved from Edmond to Virgina in August. They returned to Edmond forthe holiday and we spent as much time wit them as possible. On Christmas Eve Jeff and I went to see them, take gifts and hang out. Here are some pictures of some SUPER cute kids!!
On the left Jeff and G are playing with G's new train. On the right is Emma and I are playing with the camera

3 comments:
You didn't tell me you started a blog Kat!!!!! Now that I know you are in for it!!
yoohoo! Whare are you????????
who the heck is Emma?that's my adopted twins name
Post a Comment